Tuesday, April 24, 2018

If you are applying for study abroad or for immigration or for work permit from Pakistan your documents should be attested by concern authorities. In Pakistan there are two authorities who are eligable to attest your accedamic ie- IBCC (Inter Board Committee of Chairman) whic is established in 1972 under the ministory of education of Pakistan and HEC (Higher Education Commission of Pakistan). 
All the board level educational documents should be attested by IBCC and university level educatioal documents should be attested by HEC.


How to Attest Your Documents by IBCC


To get your documents attested by IBCC you have to follow the following steps;

Take your all original documents along with a set of photo copies ie SSC & HSC (certificate and transcrpits) to your concern educational board (the board from where you did your SSC and HSC).


On the basis of your original documents they will verifiy your set of photo copies.

Pay the fee for your documents verification which can be varied by board to board.


After verification of photocopies of your SSC and HSC documents take these verified copies along with original documents to IBCC islamabad to get attestation for your original documents.


IBCC on the basis of your verified photocopies will attest your original documents and will stamp your original documents from back side with an authorized signature.


Pay the attestation fee to IBCC for your documents attestation. 



Welcome to Global Collge Malta AIPE LCA UK Parkland College Canada
Copyright © 2008 - 2018 MSD Consultant All Rights Reserved