Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Student Visa to Thailand
Who can apply for Education Visa Thailand?
People of every nationality can apply for one-year non-immigrant education visa. Note, that people of the following nationalities: Bangladesh, China, India, Iran, Sri-Lanka and Middle Eastern countries have to apply for it in their own country.

Who is eligible to apply for the Thailand Student Visa ?
Different colleges and Universities have approvel from the Ministry of Education and they are qualified to provide you with the letter needed for the student visa application process.You have to be at least 12 years old and enrol for one of the following programmes from their educational offer:
6 months course
150 hours of group study
150 hours of private lessons

1 year course
200 hours of group study
200 hours of private lessons

The Student visa is guaranteed to you.However, if for the reasons beyond their control you will not be able to receive the ED visa, they will refund you 100% of the tuition fee.(Terms and conditions apply).

What are the requirements that need to be met to obtain the Thailand student visa?

The requirements depend on whether you are already in Thailand or not.You can start the procedures after making the deposit of 70% of your tuition fee (if you are in Thailand).If you are outside Thailand the tuition fee should be paid in full.

a) If you are in Thailand having one-month visa on arrival.
The following documents are needed:
6 photos (3 x 4 cm)
Passport copies

Bring these to your school or college.Your current visa on arrival should allow you to stay for at least three more weeks in Thailand when you bring these documents to your School or College.You will obtain a letter from the Ministry of Education after 3-4 weeks.Then you have to leave Thailand and apply for the non-immigrant ED visa in any Thai embassy or consulate. After you receive the new visa you can come back to Thailand.

b) If you are not in Thailand yet.
Please e-mail or contact your chosen school or College for Application Form, then they will send you document by e-mail or by post.

So fill up the Application Form and send it back by post to your School or College:They will deal with the formalities on your behalf. After they receive a letter from the Ministry of Education they will send it back to you.This letter will allow you to apply for the Student Visa in any Thai embassy or consulate.
How should the payment be made for the tuition fee?
2.Bank transfer
3.Paypal account

The text for Basic Information
Procedure for Applying
The documents required for applying
Finance Information


Welcome to Global Collge Malta AIPE LCA UK Parkland College Canada
Copyright © 2008 - 2018 MSD Consultant All Rights Reserved